Difference between revisions of "Vintage Story Wiki:How to translate the wiki"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "# Go to the page you want to translate and click edit # To the very top add <translate<nowiki />>, to the very bottom add </translate<nowiki />> # Click save, then at the top...")
m (VeryGoodDog moved page How to translate the wiki to Vintage Story Wiki:How to translate the wiki: not clog main namespace)
Latest revision as of 22:00, 31 December 2019
- Go to the page you want to translate and click edit
- To the very top add <translate>, to the very bottom add </translate>
- Click save, then at the top of the page a small link will appear, titled "Mark this page for translation". Click on it, scroll to the bottom and hit the button "Mark this version for translation"
- Go to the translation center and start thunder typing ;-)
- Once translated, edit the page again, and to the very top, add > - this will make the language bar appear