Loot Vessels are pottery containers found in most ruins. When broken, using an empty hand (or any tool) provide resources when broken.
The currently defined loot vessel types are mostly self-explanatory and contain items classified within their named group:
- "Seed": which may provide seeds for planting crops
- "Farming": which may provide seeds for crops and farming tools
- "Food": which may provide consumable items (ex: grains, vegetables, and bread)
- "Forage" : which may provide resource items used in crafting (ex: clay, reeds, sticks)
- "Ore": which may provide ores or fuel items.
- "Tool": which may provide tools.