Loot Vessels are pottery containers found in most ruins. When broken, using an empty hand (or any tool) provide resources when broken.
The currently defined loot vessel types are mostly self-explanatory and contain items classified within their named group:
- "Seed": which may provide seeds for planting crops
- "Farming": which may provide seeds for crops and farming tools
- "Food": which may provide consumable items (ex: grains, vegetables, and bread)
- "Forage" : which may provide resource items used in crafting (ex: clay, reeds, sticks)
- "Ore": which may provide ores or fuel items.
- "Tool": which may provide tools.
|Main Page: Vanilla Game Content|
|Terrain Blocks||Clay Gravel Peat Rock Sand Soil|
|Construction Blocks||Ceramic Blocks Glass Planks Plaster Soil Blocks Stone Blocks Path|
|Functional Blocks||BarrelWooden Bucket Bed Containers Firepit Forge Loot Vessels Ore blasting bomb Trough|
|Decorative Blocks||Painting Carpets Bookshelves Flowerpots Wallpapers Tapestry|
|Metal Working||Anvil Bloomery Crucible Forge Helve hammer Molds Metal Gemstone|
|Tools & Weapons||Axe Bow Chisel Cleaver Club Hammer Hoe Knife Pickaxe Prospecting Pick Saw Scythe Shears Shovel Spear Sword|
|Equipment||Armor Clothes Containers|
|Craftable Resources||Boards Charcoal Coke Firewood Ingots Leather Flax|
|Plants||Berry Bushes Mushrooms Cooper's Reed (Cattail) Flowers Grass Other Plants Trees Fruit Trees Wild Foods|
|Mobs||Bees Bighorn sheep Chicken Drifter Fox Hare Hyena Locust Raccoon Wild Pig Wolf|
|Mechanics||Animal Husbandry Beekeeping Casting Clay Forming Combat Farming Cooking Health Satiety Knapping Mechanical Power Mining Smithing Trading Temporal Stability Steel Making|
|Crafting Recipes Fuel Leather Working Light sources Ore Deposits Ruins Starter Guide World Generation|