Difference between revisions of "Knife"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
'''Knives''' used to harvest [[grass]], [[Cooper's Reed (
'''Knives''' used to harvest [[grass]], [[Cooper's Reed ()|cattails]], and [[wild foods]] including meat from animals. Knives are used to craft wood items and in leather working.
== Creation ==
== Creation ==
Revision as of 18:25, 14 January 2020
The raw material used to create the tool head determines the crafting process required:
- Knapping: Stone knives can be crafted by knapping.
- Casting: Knives cannot be made by casting.
- Smithing: Iron, Bronze alloy and copper axes can be made by smithing, which requires 1 ingot.
- Note: Knives can also be smithed from the rare base metals gold and silver.
Special: When knapping, two knife blades are produced from one piece of stone.
Table: Tool Tiers
|Material||Durability||Material Tier||Mining Speed (Plant)||Attack Power (HP)||Attack Tier|
- To harvest plants: place the tool in an active hotbar slot and press or hold left mouse button until the block breaks and the block or resource drops.
- To harvest animals: place the tool in an active hotbar slot and press Shift + hold right mouse button until the butchering interface opens, which indicates that butchering is complete. The small pop-up window contains animal products and resources including meat, bones, fat and raw hides. Products can be removed from this window and transferred to player inventory.
Attacking a mob (melee combat): place the tool in an active hotbar slot and press or hold left mouse button to strike the target.
Place the knife in the grid crafting slot above or beside the item to be processed. Removing the product from the output slot of the grid uses the tool. When complete, remove the tool from the grid, or close the interface by pressing 'E' to replace the tool into the inventory or hotbar.
- The knife is used to
Tools are items commonly used by players and are generally equipped in the hotbar. Knives do not stack in inventory or when placed in containers. The tool rack is a specialized wall mounted storage container that allows players to store tools. Tool racks are made of 6 sticks in the drafting grid and once placed, can store 4 tools each. Tools are placed from an active hotbar slot and removed using the right mouse button to an empty space in the hotbar.
|Vanilla Game Content|
|Tools & Weapons|