How to translate the wiki
From Vintage Story Wiki
Revision as of 08:04, 18 October 2018 by Tyron (Created page with "# Go to the page you want to translate and click edit # To the very top add <translate<nowiki />>, to the very bottom add </translate<nowiki />> # Click save, then at the top...")
- Go to the page you want to translate and click edit
- To the very top add <translate>, to the very bottom add </translate>
- Click save, then at the top of the page a small link will appear, titled "Mark this page for translation". Click on it, scroll to the bottom and hit the button "Mark this version for translation"
- Go to the translation center and start thunder typing ;-)
- Once translated, edit the page again, and to the very top, add > - this will make the language bar appear