Jump to navigation Jump to search
Making a fire pit
- Collect some Dry Grass by harvesting grass with a knife.
- Put an axe and a wood log in your crafting window to acquire at least 4 firewood.
- With dry grass in your active hand, sneak (shift) + right click on the ground, add 4 firewood with the same method.
- The firepit will remain lit for a short time. To relight, place more fuel into the firepit using sneak (shift) + right click
- Different Fuels burn at different temperatures and duration.
Firepits are used for the following:
- Crafting torches by "cooking" sticks. (Do not put them into the bottom slot if you want to make torches)
- Hardening of clay moulds.
- Melting metal with a crucible
- Cooking food
|Vintage Story: Vanilla Game Content|
|Terrain Blocks||Clay Gravel Peat Rock Sand Soil|
|Construction Blocks||Ceramic Blocks Glass Planks Plaster Soil Blocks Stone Blocks|
|Functional Blocks||BarrelWooden Bucket Bed Containers Firepit Forge Loot Vessels Ore blasting bomb Quern|
|Decorative Blocks||Paintings Carpets Bookshelves Flowerpots Wallpaper|
|Metal Working||Anvil Bloomery Crucible Forge Helvehammer Molds Metal|
|Tools & Weapons||Axe Bow Chisel Cleaver Club Hammer Hoe Knife Pickaxe Prospecting Pick Saw Scythe Shears Shovel Spear Sword|
|Equipment||Armor Clothes Bags|
|Craftable Resources||Boards Charcoal Firewood Ingots Leather Linen|
|Plants||Berry Bushes Cooper's Reed (Cattail) Flowers Grass Other Plants Trees Wild Foods|
|Mobs||Bees Bighorn sheep Chicken Drifter Fox Hare Hyena Locust Raccoon Wild Pig Wolf|
|Animal Husbandry Beekeeping Casting Clay Forming Combat Cooking Crafting Recipes Farming Fuel Knapping Leather Working Light sources Mechanical Power Mining Ore Deposits Ruins Smithing Trading Starter Guide|